––– Brand New from 2BSilent –––
This free 2 hour presentation explores principles and practices that can make your interaction with spirit just as real as your physical life... including a first hand experience of how face-to-face contact with spirit can unfold when the principles are applied adeptly.
Register For This FREE Presentation
This is immediately accessible upon registration.
Available for a limited time only.
We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
In this presentation we explore:
What it is like to experience face to face contact with spirit: be it a god, spirit, angel, saint, 'power' animal etc. These are all very real, and are all simply aspects of Spirit, Source, The One, God... whatever term you prefer to use.
Just like the Egyptian magicians, Greek theurgists, Shamans of old, Tibetan Buddhists, and so on... We are free to form tangibly real and powerful, life enhancing relationships with these beings.
Our interactions with them can range from symbolic insights, to visionary experiences, to a clear voice speaking to us, all the way to full physical manifestation. We can make it what we want it to be.
This presentation offers level-headed guidance, an inspiring story of personal experience with this phenomenon, and a discussion of the practices that were mastered and applied that made interaction with spirit possible on this level.
Additionally we discuss:
- What happens when a spirit manifests in physical form.
- How an experience like this unfolds, and some important things to keep in mind in if you want to pursue this type of interaction with spirit.
- What some of the most important techniques and energetic principles are that must be practiced and developed in order to initiate mystical experiences of this intensity.
- Why our 'separation anxiety' from Spirit makes us feel unworthy of these experiences and a simple reminder that can help us overcome these feelings of unworthiness.
- Why the only thing we need to learn are the PRINCIPLES of working with energy and spirit, what some of those principles are, and how they can make our spiritual practice more effective and powerfully real.
- The most important technique you MUST be able to perform in order to have this kind of spiritual contact.
The truth about spiritual beings, and why it doesn't matter if you pray to them, it only matters if you can entrain to their frequency.
Why “Know Thyself” was the first admonition carved at the entrance to the Temple of Apollo in Greece.
What “like can only speak to like” actually means.
The only 4 words of power you will ever need.
And much more!
"For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel, looking, looking, breathlessly."
– Don Juan (Carlos Castaneda, A Yaqui Way of Knowledge)
Meet Your Guide, Brian Osborne
I don’t really think of myself as being a ‘wise teacher.’ I’ve never really been comfortable with that role because I am constantly learning and growing as a practitioner. I am still exploring with as much child-like enthusiasm as I had on day one.
I think of myself more as a guide. Someone who knows this particular path intimately. Like a native, familiar with each beautiful vista and the spots to watch out for, someone who knows each unique and precious stone, and the plants of nourishing and medicinal value to be found on the trail we’ll be touring together. In this regard, I also think of myself as a grizzled, battle-tested soldier, not a theorist or philosopher. I’ve been where you want to go... I’ve been involved in it my whole life and I’ve got the psychic bruises to show for it. My hope is that I’ll be able to cut down your learning curve, create a strong foundation in the principles of working with energy, open these avenues of experience for you more efficiently, and help you avoid some of the pitfalls along the way.
It is a privilege to help you unlock these doors of perception as I believe that there is nothing that holds as much potential for your growth as a human being, and the betterment of yourself and your family as the principles, and experiences discussed in this presentation.